Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Alcohol Free Week: Day 3

Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Day three...

People on the Internet are dumb (I would provide some reference, but I don't think it is necessary). People on Internet are people in real life. Therefore, people in real life are...

Bad logic runs rampant in our society. I am part of this problem, but I am trying to change this. It would be helpful if good logic was rewarded (it isn't).

I just read an article, in the Guardian, titled Ethical shopping is just another way of showing how rich you are. Some is truthful. I agree that rich people act green to show off (definitely not all rich people, most don't care at all). However, there seems to be a huge flaw in the part where buying "green" options is no different than continuing with the harmful status quo. "Green consumerism is another atomisation - a substitute for collective action. No political challenge can be met by shopping."



Sorry. I stopped writing abruptly and left my apartment.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimbo said...

one more day! how's withdrawl!?!

December 9, 2007 at 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home