Thursday, March 26, 2009

143 Pagers 823

Mobile technology has been stampeding through our lives, leaving nothing sacred. The technology on my cell phone shows me the weather and makes me bring a jacket for when it is going to rain. It also can be used to transfer money to different accounts so I do not get ridiculous fees. It gives me locations, directions, photos, music, a flashlight, and dice.

There comes a time in every person's life when they must say, "this is my life and I want to live it!" I have reached this point. I want to get caught in the rain. I want to overdraw my account. I want to get lost. I want to wander in the dark. And when it comes to making a hard decision, I want to act on a whim and not ask the dice gods their opinion.

In order for me to get my life back, I must say no to my iPhone and yes to a pager. The only problem is that finding information about pagers seems to be near impossible.

Does anyone have information on how I can obtain a pager for a week and actually be able to live?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i have your iphone?

March 27, 2009 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger alan dickson said...

you can have it for the week. and possibly longer if the pager outperforms the iphone.

April 1, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home