Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Eating In

As it turns out nobody knows anything about pagers and one week is not enough time to impulsively buy something that you cannot impulsively buy. Using a pager is on the short list with other things like Karaoke for a week (which I doubt will happen anytime soon, unless I feel like binge drinking for a week).

This week is even more exciting! Exciting for my wallet, so I can buy cool things later.

I am going to go seven days without eating out. I shall be preparing food at home for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. No being lazy and buying delicious food from places like Taco Bell and the Chinese buffet.

I was told that the best way to bring food to work was to get a sweet lunch box, so if anyone can find me this lunch box please tell me:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home