Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tacos, Tecate, Tequilla, Telemundo, y Tetas

Para siete diás, yo hablo y escribo español. I will also speak and write in English, so I do not get fired from work (las otras personas might not compredenme as well).

Tacos, Telemundo, y Tetas

Tonight rocked it. I solamente called my food Spanish names. Nosotros comimos tacos. Yo miré television con mujeres bonitas, pero los hombres were creepy (there were many rape scenes and a few scenes with old men with two or three younger mujeres around them and besé-ing).

Esa Semana
Mañana y toda la semana, I am going to work on mi español con Rosetta Stone. I am almost done with my first "lesson." My real challenge is going to be doing at least one hour a day or equivalent to seven hours this week of pratico mi español. Entonces, a mi trabajo, yo hablo con mis mechanicos y mis customers quien hablan español.

Siete diás of Spanish speaking and maybe swearing...

"¡Mama yema!"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about seven days of eating meat, you veggie. I dare you.

April 16, 2009 at 3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home