Thursday, April 10, 2008

500 Mile Bike Ride: Day 7

I bikes over 500 miles in 6 days, enjoying the beautiful view of the California coast. I got to see friends along the way and had a blast. Then, I got on a plane and traveled 400 miles in one hour.

However, riding in cars and flying in a plane did not mean I was done biking. When I arrived at the Oakland airport I got my bike box and began to assemble it outside. Due to Bart having jerk policies, I rode to my old house in Oakland and visited more friends. After visiting, I was able to get on Bart and finish my last leg of my ride from Orinda to Moraga. Thus, adding another 20 miles onto my ride (but I won't really count these miles in the ride log, as they were commuter miles outside of the SF to LA ride.

That is it. I will compile everything and give a quick overview with the fun facts and a couple more pictures, but I am going to relax now. Enjoy your day! Spring is here and the weather is beautiful, so I am going back outside.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home