Monday, February 2, 2009

My Midnight Curfew's First Battle In The Ring

So here I am lying bed shortly after midnight. I figured I would read a book (I co-founded a book club, you should join Dude, Let's Read Books), because reading usually makes me fall asleep. While I am reading, I start hearing a crystal clear conversation:

Man's voice - "You look good."
Woman's voice - "Hey. Hey..."
Woman's voice - "You buying?"

[Okay, so maybe it wasn't crystal clear. The guy was a mumbler and it was not much of a conversation, because it ended abruptly with blaring club music.]

Woman's voice - "Hairband party."

::Woman aaaahhhhing:: (not seeing this led me to either believe she was getting attacked or having an orgasm)

At this point, it was obvious the sound was coming from my neighbor's TV directly above me. Some how from only hearing this much I knew he was watching The Wrestler (if you have not seen it you should, especially if you like movies with boobs... which I am not saying I do, but just in case)... or I was almost sure and was then convinced when I heard a woman yell, "you are a living breathing fuck-up."

I want to thank my neighbor for inviting me to listen to the movie, but I was in bed and not being able to see Marisa Tomei naked really makes the strip club music incredibly annoying when pounding on your sub-woofer.

[I eventually fell asleep after (SPOILER WARNING!!!) the wrestler gets really injured in one of his matches and I ended up sleeping for eleven and a half hours; there is something about my internal clock that does not like to wake up before noon.]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home