Monday, April 20, 2009

Tacos Tuesday Times Ten (Minus Three)

I FAILED!

It was bound to happen at some point. I was so busy with my promotion at work and the weather getting warmer (and drinking for 9 hours straight... two days in a row). In honor of my failure, I have decided to double the pleasure and double the fun. I am not only redoing Spanish speaking week, but I will also be starting eating tacos week (since taco night was what started the whole Spanish thing in the first place and I had eaten tacos for three days in a row).

Seven days, at least seven tacos and at least seven hours of Spanish (or something like that).

Quiero tacos. Estoy comiendo tacos. Yum.




Ahora necesito estudiar español. Adíos.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home