Saturday, November 7, 2009

Museum Week

Okay, sorry, I did not even finish my last challenge. I got distracted by flying to Miami and then getting drunk. I will now finish the challenge:

Day two: did some stuff and then got drunk. Day three: flew to Miami and then got drunk. Day four: went to the Everglades, saw alligators, and then got drunk. Day five: went to the Florida Keys and then got drunk. Day six: went to the beach and then got drunk. Day seven: watched people get tattooed and stayed sober.

Seven Days - Seven Museums (then I am broke)
I have been sober for seven days now, not for a challenge, but just for myself. To some this seems like a short amount of time, as I have a few straightedge friends, Mormon friends and a roommate who is almost at ten years. However, to some (sadly which includes me) this seems like a long time. How did I survive through kickball night without drinking? What do I do on the weekend?

This week, I am becoming an art snob. I will be as pretentious as possible and always have a quick quip on some amateurs attempt of art. I will throw millions at the greatest paint on canvas, to hang in my loft.

That or try and get into as many museums (many equals seven in seven days) for the least amount of money (I am unemployed and some museums have a "suggested donation," which is basically a nice way to say, "bums do not pay").

I am starting this today, on a Saturday (breaking my rules), because there is free entrance at the Brooklyn Museum on the first Saturday of the month.

Have a good weekend, in a few days I will be snobbing all over the place.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home