Monday, September 28, 2009

Jesus Phone Revived


The iPhone Is Restored
I made it a week and then some without my phone.

The One Time I Wish I Really Had My Phone To Twitter
I was in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn turning left at an intersection on my bike. There was a woman in the crosswalk and an ambulette turning left with me. The woman was screaming, "DON'T HIT ME!" Then the ambulette hit her. It was crazy. It made one of those loud car crunching sounds, like something truly out of a movie or Grand Theft Auto. The woman then yelled at everyone who approached her not to touch her. She then stood up and hobbled away yelling.

New York City is crazy. I wish I had my phone to document that. Oh well, there is always next time New York...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home