Monday, September 21, 2009

No iPhone Week

Another Rebirth
Jesus resurrected himself once. This is the second resurrection of this blog.

Then God Said, "your blog is better than my book."

The Jesus Phone Dies
My iPhone decided to not turn on tonight. I plugged it in to revive it, but it just pretends to charge.

iPhone Pretending to Charge



My phone is dead, my blog is dying, I have no job; therefore I will start a challenge.

No iPhone (Cell Phone) Week

This week I will live without my iPhone. I will probably get it fixed and then just watch it sit in a corner collecting dust. As for now, I can't use it anyway.


P.S. - Run to Work Week
I made it. Then my body crashed and my brain malfunctioned and this blog went down in flame, but I am back and refreshed without a job!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home