Friday, May 8, 2009

Bless The Yes

Am I enjoying yes week? YES.

The first day of saying yes, I forgot I was saying yes. Luckily, it was unnecessary and I attempted to say yes, but the person later turned down my yes response.

The second day was a little more fulfilling. At work I was asked if I would transfer stores.

Actually, I will just do a list of things I said yes to and if it worked out for better or worse:

Tuesday

Moving stores for work and getting demoted: worse.
Buying drinks for Jeff: good, except economically.
Giving wet willies to girls for Matt: good for entertainment and I received one back which helped clean my ear.
Buying a random girl a drink because Jeff told her the secret: okay, she gave me $5 for feeling bad.
Asked to buy a sandwich: failed, too drunk.

Wednesday
Being asked to stay at my store and keeping my job: good, plus my boss now actually knows I am good at what I do.
Being invited to a grilled cheese party: awesome.
Being invited to a bar while watching Back to the Future: okay, but I was a little hungover from Jeff making me buy him drinks the night before.

Thursday
Asked to get coffee from the store up the street: good, because I got cinnabuns out of it.
Offered beer and pizza after work: amazing.
Offered beer in exchange for helping out at a friend's store: good.

Friday
Invited to go to a bank and eat breakfast on the way: good food and a beautiful day to be outside.
Invited to see Star Trek: AWESOME. Star Trek > Star Wars.

That about sums my week thus far. I must say saying yes seems to be a highly winning situation. Especially when you say yes to something you want to say no to, but then the person changes their mind.

Only two more days of saying yes. Do I want to have a party in my backyard tomorrow? YES.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home