Monday, November 17, 2008

Marriage: The Challenge

As of yesterday, the Pastor's Seven Day Sex Challenge is on. Today, I realized what my challenge would be, as his challenge was for married people and excluded myself.

My Challenge
To be married for seven days.

(sorry gay people around the world, I know you are fighting for your own marriages now, but this isn't to rub it in your face. This is an experiment to see what it is all about. Is it even worth fighting for? If I made any money from this I would donate to help you out, but sadly I don't.)


[Don't worry I clean up well.]

Married? Married? Married? Yeah, married. (oh Dong)

This could quite possibly be the hardest of my challenges. So crazy that it might not even happen. Anyway, here is my brainstorming for how it will get going, since I cannot just launch into this immediately:

I don't know if it should be an official on the books marriage. This would probably take a month or so to get the paper work and be more expensive when it comes to the ceremony.

Although the marriage will most likely be unofficial, there will still be a wedding ceremony. How grand it is will be determined on everything else.

There is only one small tiny bump after all this other stuff is sorted. That bump is that I cannot marry alone. Marriage is about two people.

The Request
I need a wife.

The Rules
My wife would have to live with me for seven days. This does not mean we have to have sex, because most married people do not. You do not have to cook for me. You do not have to sleep in my bed. You do have to come home every night. I have no clue what else happens in marriage but it will be pretty traditional. No cheating (if you cheat in a week of being married you are a very sad person).

Warning

I am not the best relationship man. I am probably one of the worst. I am extremely happy on my own. I do not need a lot of attention. In return this is generally how I treat other people.

With that said, if you are interested in being my wife e-mail me at alan.m.dickson@gmail.com and we can see if this can work. Or you can also e-mail me to tell me how stupid I am, but that is already a given.

P.S. Even though these challenges are created for seven days, that does not mean they cannot alter my life and become an ongoing part of it.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jenn dlv said...

OMg, this is what you guys were talking about?! Hahah!!!!

November 28, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home