Sunday, December 21, 2008

No Texting, Chatting, Facebooking, or... Fucking


"You don't drink coffee and your challenge should be no texting, chatting, facebooking, or fucking." - a text from my roommate. [I understand I don't drink coffee... that is why it would be a challenge to start.]



I was debating going sans pants for a week, but seeing the temperature below freezing all tomorrow, plus having a room that is not insulated or warm, I decided against it. Maybe in the dead of winter, when I really want it to be spring, I will drop the pants and put on the short shorts.

I should hold a poll the week before my challenge, so I do not have to debate last minute on what I am going to do, instead leaving it up to the masses (or the 2 of you who vote and use different computers to tally up multiple votes). I did not poll and I do not want to take off my pants or start drinking coffee the week of Christmas, so I will not be texting, chatting, facebooking, or... fucking (who knows how this got thrown into that group of things, but oh well, that will be the easy part).

No Texting, Chatting, Facebooking, or Fucking Challenge
No texting is pretty explanatory. If I do get texted (which is rare, but I might get some mass Christmas texts), I can call them back.
No chatting will free up my time on my computer and let me focus. Can I have my buddy list open even if I am not chatting? Okay fine, I will just keep it closed.
No Facebooking means I will not get your Christmas wall post. I know everyone is waiting for Christmas day to tell me, "to me, you are perfect" (just because it's Christmas and on Christmas you tell the truth). If you really need to tell me (which you do), then just come to my apartment where I will be alone and not with my husband (because unlike Keira, I do not have a husband). [That was enough parentheses, I am going to wrap this up now.]
No Fucking: I am sorry for the language, it was not my choice of wording. I will be having my first Christmas alone, so that part of the challenge is done (unless Keira comes to my door and tells me I am perfect, then I am quitting this blog and challenges forever).

It is midnight already. I closed my AIM and Facebook, now I just need to stop fucking...


Text me and I will call you back. Or you can twitter me or e-mail me. HA, stupid roommate did not stop me from having next to zero interaction conversations!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home