Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In the Groove

It is day three of my Twitter Week. I cannot really say I am feeling different from this challenge. It is not physically or mentally challenging. However, there has been a change and it is something that is new to me; I am on a strict set schedule (well strict in my book, which is not saying anything at all).

Every hour, I have a timer count down and notify me it is time to tweet. I post and reset the alarm. It is like clockwork, once I got it started, it just goes. I should look to applying this system to aspects of my life that are more productive. Maybe for push-ups or even something really helpful, like waking up to have breakfast before work. I do think waking up in time to cook a warm breakfast would be amazing, except the whole waking up early to do it. I could even mix some pancake batter the night before to get things started.

Wow, now I am getting ahead of myself. I am going to stick with twittering every hour for now. I will let the real change happen later. That is the way to get things done, right?


To check out my tweets, click here: Alan Dickson's Twitter

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home