Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let America Purge

This has been a week of me opening up my daily life on My Twitter Feed, I thought I should open up a little on here.

Purge America, Purge!

Stocks, homes, cars, entire industries are drying up. Unemployment levels are rising. People fear what the future is going to bring, but I do not. To me this all signifies a time for great change. We can rid ourselves of our glutinous lifestyles and enjoy life for its true pleasures, hopefully.


Just for fun, here are some lists to help you sort through the economic madness:

5 Easy Steps to Avoiding a Depression
1. Do not inflate markets with false means.
2. Do not use inflated markets as means to produce more.
3. Do not use inflated markets to buy products produced by inflated markets.
4. Do not sell products produced by inflated markets in inflated markets.
5. Do not ignore when the above happens.

3 Easy Steps to Get out of a Depression
1. Accept depression.
2. Research what happened to get into the depression.
3. Stop doing what happened to get into the depression.

3 Easy Steps to Help You Get Through a Depression
1. Figure out your means for living.
2. Live within your means.
3. Repeat as necessary.

How are you doing with the current economy?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home