Monday, December 8, 2008

No Biking: I Missed the Bus


[art at a bus stop. the L train is bad]


Riding the Bus


Did I mention I rode the bus? I forgot to, but it is worth mentioning. Half the time I looked up subway routes on my iPhone and it would say to take a bus to the subway. I would always skip those directions and look for a route without a bus. However, one time I was only given bus options and I decided to try it out. I actually knew what subways to take and they were the G and L train (two highly hated subway routes).

Anyway, the bus was on time, but I was not. I missed the bus, jumped into the street, and waved to the driver. He pulled over and I got on. I then enjoyed a quick bus ride (about the amount of time it would take me to walk to the subway station). Mass Transit may not be the evil I thought it was.

I HATE ALL MASS TRANSIT INCLUDING THE BUS SYSTEM!


On my trip back home the bus was late. Buses suck as well.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home