Thursday, November 20, 2008

Marriage: Update

A quick update on the whole marriage thing.
I have had some suitors, some haters (well not official haters, but people who laughed at me), and some people who thought I was super awesome for doing this (this might be untrue, but some responses were vague).

I had one person comment that my bed is not suitable. I, however, argue that my bed is very practical and economical when you live in a room that is 11 ft x 8 ft and has a 37" TV. Just in case, I have posted this picture, so others can come to their own conclusions (I do own sheets, but they have never been used).


With that all said, as of now I have two options. One option is 3,000 miles away. The other wishes to elope. I am taking my time to decide, because obviously this is a huge step for my life.

Any thoughts? Suggestions? Maybe other challenges? Feel free to contact me like the others to say I am an idiot: alan.m.dickson@gmail.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home