Monday, December 1, 2008

No Biking: Day 7

Day 7: The End

The my final day without my bike, everyone rode the subway to work. All four of us decided today was not a day to ride a bike. Almost all of Manhattan realized it was day not to ride bikes in solidarity of my final day without a bike (it could also have been the rain).

Another subway ride, another delayed train. Paying $2 to be late to work is not worth the pain. I think I wasted $16 taking that wretched, ancient, slow system. Two or three times it was delayed. At least once it did not go where the conductor said it was going. I could not imagine spending that amount up every week to suffer.

Enough of this writing. My seven days are up. I want to ride my bicycle!


[want a ride?]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home