Friday, December 26, 2008

Life Without Texting, Chatting, Facebook, and Fucking

Spending Christmas alone without texting, chatting, facebooking, and fucking does not help (not that fucking was an option). As of now, I have gotten 17 text messages that I could not text back. Even my roommate, who gave me this challenge, texted me after I called him (asshole).

Anyway, I also had a semi-productive day without Facebook. I went for a bike ride through Manhattan. I saw the big Christmas tree at Rockefeller, which actually looked small and wimpy. When I got home, I started on my tofurkey Christmas dinner for one.


[Santa enjoys his Tofurkey all alone, but where are the cookies?]

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

you fuckkkkkkkkk

i was going to send you something on facebook and i see your blasted status

good looking blog though. i can now stalk you without too much trouble

December 26, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home