Friday, December 26, 2008

Dear Internet: I Want Your Help

I need your help finding a picture of myself...

After being hit by a pedestrian on the Brooklyn Bridge, I should have avoided the bridge forever, but I did not. When I saw a huge crowd on Christmas Day, I should have turned around, but I did not.

In fact, I went home after dodging tourists and put on my Santa suit. Then returned to do it again.

How You Can Help
Many people had their cameras ready and a few took pictures of me. All I want is a picture of myself dressed up as Santa, riding over the Brooklyn Bridge on my tandem. Is that really too much to ask for? Can one Christmas wish come true? Here is my video of you, what do you have for me?


SANTA GOES FOR A RIDE


Any information is helpful. Thank you internet, you rule!

Contact: alan.m.dickson@gmail.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home